Did you know that:
- The power of conditioning equipment mounted in the Arena is 2,480 kW. This equipment could efficiently ventilate more than 310 standard two-room apartments;
- The maximum power of electric devices mounted in the Arena is 5,200 kW. Such quantity of electricity could illuminate about 300 km of streets;
- Thermal unit of the Arena (7,230 kW) could heat about 535 standard two-room apartments;
- The ventilation system of the Arena operating at full capacity (337,900 m³/h) fully replaces the air in the building every 26 minutes;
- More than 42,000 m of toilet paper was used within one month of the season in Siemens Arena. The whole route of the Olympic Marathon could be marked with it.